• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Mute Music on Minimize/Running in Background in PC Version

MyLifeIsAnRPG

Reaction score
Steam
MyLifeIsAnRPG
PSN
MyLifeIsAnRPG
XBL
MyLifeIsAnRPG
Fukua Cerebella Big Band
So here is a weird request for a feature. When I play the PC version, I tend to go into a lobby or go into quick match and wait, and wait, and wait... so I alt tab out and go about doing other things. But the music keeps playing when this happens. I don't particularly want the music to stop when I'm actually PLAYING the game, but it would be nice if there was an option that made it so that when the game is minimized or running in the background the music would mute. Not the sound. You still need that to know when someone enters. But just the music so you can go about doing other things with audio while you wait for your match.

Reactions: Muro and Dagwood
wasn't this (i.e. music playing in background) a requested feature? i remember mikez saying that while casting a game i watched a while back. Personally I could do without the background music as well but maybe the majority wants it?

Was it... weird if it was... anyway it would be nice to have an option