• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

need someone to play or practice more

HowSweet

Reaction score
Steam
Maaaanny18
XBL
How Sweet
Fukua Ms. Fortune
Hello and thank you for looking at this post , i got the game from my friend recently and i am barely that good in the game but this is the first fighting game that i love to play and i just cant get off of the game if you want to add me to be rivals or practice partners feel free.

Hello and thank you for looking at this post , i got the game from my friend recently and i am barely that good in the game but this is the first fighting game that i love to play and i just cant get off of the game if you want to add me to be rivals or practice partners feel free.
Hello! I'm a fighting game newb myself interested in finding a sparring partner. I play on PSN & my ID is AllNamesRTaken. I only play Filia atm because she's lots of fun & I don't feel lost when controlling her. Interested?

Hello! I'm a fighting game newb myself interested in finding a sparring partner. I play on PSN & my ID is AllNamesRTaken. I only play Filia atm because she's lots of fun & I don't feel lost when controlling her. Interested?
i dont have a PS3 i only play on xbox sorry dude

i would like to practice with you, my account is PetiteSiren3

How did this post end up here? I swore i put it in the xbox forums?