• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Notorious A.N.D.Y. (and friends)

jam1220

Silver Burning Fire of Love and Justice
Reaction score
Alright so what is there to know
Well for starters

Peacock used the Avery Unit to make him

• Patricia has been Peacock for about a year so that means Andy Tommy Lenny and George are 1 year old
He's based off of what Peacock saw when she saw Stanley Whitefin (the Scientist Shark guy) and then she used the Avery System to distort an anvil from Lab 8s arsenal into imaginary friend version of him
  • He has his shark like teeth but other than that visually the two are pretty different much different.
  • Andy is a shirtless anvil who wears long socks, red tenny shoes, red basketball shortswith boxing gloves while Stanley is a fully clothed shark with glasses, short sleeved, button up shirt, tan khakis, black work shoes and lab coat
Not visually speaking they actually do have alot in common
  • Both of them are sports nerds one whose into basketball and wrestling(Andy) and the other into hockey(Stanley) with both of them being into boxing as both of them know how to box
  • both of them seem to be resourceful and quick thinkers. one carrying around an arsenal of weapons of weapons on them into battle and is a scientist(stanley) while the other relies on being able to come up with creative ways of using his fellow toons to win a fight (andy)
  • Both of them appear to have a preference of being in the back. Most of Stanley's appearance have been as background and in his information entry it says he prefers to fade into the background. Andy for his appearances are also in the background. And both of them seem to only come forward when they see their friends need help. Andy only really appears in a stage when Peacock calls him(any other time it's just Double using his image) and that's the only reason according to Stanley's entry why he would be fighting cause they needed all the fishpower they can get and he can't afford not to help.
He's a Beowulf fan. announced he would be coming out of retirement

[speculation]
He's around the same height as Parasoul *I can't remember where I heard that from though
(I either heard it from a stream with Mr.Z cause Ahad has never responded to anything I've said before or because I compared the twos in game art to each other) so let's just leave that in speculate

According to Doubles storymode Andy might be able become a skullgirl seeing as he was capture with everyone who also can be a candidate for the skullheart, however he might also not be the most suitable candidate for the skullheart seeing as all that were captured were also eaten because Double had found far more suitable person to be the new skullgirl

When asked if Peacock would to stop believing in imaginary friends would her crew die Alex responded with "Peacock will NEVER stop believing in imaginary friends". That doesn't really answer the question but brings up new ones
  • Does that mean Andy Tommy Lenny and George would be basically immortal for as long as Peacock acknowledges their existence?
  • If one of them dies does Peacock just acts like it never happened and they just get back up like it was a cartoon gag?

Reactions: Sparties
Also maybe each of Peacock goons have a certain role to play?
  • Like Peacock is suppose to be the funny one obviously.
  • Avery is suppose to second funny one and also the one that eggs Peacock on (like how Daffy is funny but Bugs is depicted as the funnier of the two in their bits)
  • Andy and is the guy who sets up for the joke (cause most of his role in storymode was just pointing stuff out )
  • Tommy Lenny and George are the gag items

An impressive compilation of Andy Anvil facts. Suggestion: if we are going to talk about Peacock's other bizarre imaginary friends, perhaps they can be included in the title?

gCf3L2k.jpg

The canon info thread said:
Peacock based Andy Anvil on Stanley, Tommy Ten-Tons from the big blocky scientist, and George and Lenny off the small scientist with the top-knot.

Perhaps Avery's tiny bird form is in homage to Dr. Avian, the man who saved her life. Initially a tiny Jiminy Cricket-esque personification of her conscience, but then twisted into something much more rude and crazy.

[speculation]
According to Doubles storymode Andy might be able become a skullgirl seeing as he was capture with everyone who also can be a candidate for the skullheart, however he might also not be the most suitable candidate for the skullheart seeing as all that were captured were also eaten because Double had found far more suitable person to be the new skullgirl

Hold on a second. Even if Andy was real (as real as a being sculpted with god-like powers wielded by a traumatized blind orphan and two synthetic parasites), he's male and thus ineligible for using the Skull Heart or becoming a Skullgirl.

Perhaps Avery's tiny bird form is in homage to Dr. Avian, the man who saved her life. Initially a tiny Jiminy Cricket-esque personification of her conscience, but then twisted into something much more rude and crazy.

Avery is the parasite. Peacock has two synthetic parasites. The eyes,which allow her to see and shot anti skullgirls lasers
and then there's Avery, which is the one who makes it possible to drop all those things one you in a match, he is link to lab 8 vast arsenal of weapons. He's also the reason Peacock was able to make the imaginary friends

Hold on a second. Even if Andy was real (as real as a being sculpted with god-like powers wielded by a traumatized blind orphan and two synthetic parasites), he's male and thus ineligible for using the Skull Heart or becoming a Skullgirl.

Peacock's goons are very much real seeing as they have real world affect such as Tommy being able to knock Big Band out and Double can see them and can tranform into them like anything else real. And also in Andy's entry it says peacock's warped imagination made flesh...er...steel. If Andy was made real why wouldn't see make the other one's like Tommy Lenny and George real too

As for being eligible to use the skullheart it is possible with a couple of loop holes depending on how the story is written. Skullheart grants the wishes of girls and women which more about gender(do like being refer to/treated as he or she or whatever) than actual sex (do they have pen*s or a vag*na)of a person. All you have to do is identify as female and you're in the clear. Being the imaginary friend of a girl he could identify as female (or both male and female). But the gender and sex thing is a subject I always get turn around in so I'm not too sure. I usually assume the skullheart would allow it cause he is her imaginary friend, which came from her mind, he would just be counted as a second mouth and would just make the same wish Peacock would make. FYI according to Peacock's alternative ending whatever Peacock would wish for would be too..."creative" for the skullheart to put up with and would just not grant it

Avery and Avery
Yes, Peacock has two synthetic parasites: the Argus System and the Avery Unit. You are right.

How the official biography describes Peacock said:
She was rescued by Dr. Avian’s Anti-Skullgirls Labs, and rebuilt with a reality-defying arsenal of biomechanical weaponry: the Argus System augmented her body, and the Avery Unit gave her access to unprecedented weaponry

I suppose I'm shifting into the blurry realm of my own interpretation. Avery is so expressive and seemingly intelligent, I assume he is an "imaginary friend" like Andy and the rest. To me, it is more logical to think the Avery Unit is some internally-installed part, and the Avery seen popping out of Peacock's hat is a manifestation of the synthetic parasites' power. I don't see Dr. Avian just handing Peacock a tiny bird android and hoping they'll work together. So similar to Peacock, I can't think of him as anything but her creation.

Andy the Skullgirl
In your scenario, if Andy makes a wish, his root origin to Peacock would cause her to become the Skullgirl. If the imaginary friends do act upon the world (something to elaborate on in another post), it's kinda terrifying. Over this X-mas break Frozen has been playing on TVs in the background. Elsa's snowmen seem to share common ground with Peacock's imaginary friends: lifeforms created by the subconscious whims of their god-tier powerful creator.

Reactions: SmashBlade
I like the idea of Peacock twisting Avery into being her little murder pal. Maybe Avian engineered Avery to be a calm voice of reason and ended up becoming the bird we love and hate.

I like the idea of Peacock twisting Avery into being her little murder pal. Maybe Avian engineered Avery to be a calm voice of reason and ended up becoming the bird we love and hate.
it's possible but Avery's personality could also be the side effect of having two synthetic parasites. or there is also the possiblity that peacock somehow distort the avery system the same way she did her imaginary friends to fit her personal preference

Reactions: ElementFree
If the imaginary friends do act upon the world .

Peacock's goons are very much real seeing as they have real world affect such as Tommy being able to knock Big Band out and Double can see them and can tranform into them like anything else real. And also in Andy's entry it says peacock's warped imagination made flesh...er...steel. If Andy was made real why wouldn't she make the other one's like Tommy Lenny and George real too

they can easily act upon the real world. Andy's story mode would be him going to get a car. they can hurt people. other can also see them

5638967305_4551fbe874.jpg

was Feta the Fridge an imaginary friend? I mean Peacock drop summons...him(?) and Double transform into her(?). But Feta isn't really acknowledged. I mean Feta is pretty animated for what little we do see of them. Maybe Feta is like the lone wolf of the group like vegeta or shadow and prefer to be by themselves which is why no one talks about Feta xp
Feta the Fridge with edge

Is that art official, as in created by someone from Lab Zero?

Is that art official, as in created by someone from Lab Zero?
from the old whiteboardy thing they use to do i believe (do they still do that) but then again probably not too official. after all lenny is call the Fatman and George is Little. This was done before everyone's names were set.

Did someone at lab zero do this? Yes when it use to be Revenge labs
Official? As official as whiteboard drawing can be :/
Is feta their name? I dunno I just assume it is

That's official enough for me.
Feta it is.

but who was teacup?