• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

One-Hand Combos

Hey, I can do one-handed combos too.

:360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360:

Cerebella - So dumb, you can play her one-handed.

this is... intresting.

i remember desk doing a combo video about controlling both characters in sfxt, one with each hand...

this is... intresting.

i remember desk doing a combo video about controlling both characters in sfxt, one with each hand...
I wish I could pull it off...

I kind of want to join the one handed competition lol. I play stick to. Love the video.

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of Mayor combos, when are we going to get to see those?

I kind of want to join the one handed competition lol. I play stick [...]

this sounded SOOOOOO wrong in my head...

anyway, here's the desk video i spoke about earlier.

Player/partner: desk&his hand

Daaaamn! now we just needed a ms.fortune fan to give me a hand in making this thread into a punfest

Daaaamn! now we just needed a ms.fortune fan to give me a hand in making this thread into a punfest

hahaha I guess it does haha. I love seeing things like this.

I'm a big fan of Mayor combos, when are we going to get to see those?
Gonna practice little by little for now but it'll be a while until I do another video. I'm preparing for CEO 2014 by practicing KoF XIII as much as I can. Most likely after CEO I'll get on it and do them more often.

Yep and that's where I get my inspiration. I'll try to play both hands soon and maybe I can work on something similar to desk (with good luck :/)