• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

patch notes from SDE to MDE?

evilben

Patron Saint #1
Reaction score
Filia Cerebella
Are there any comprehensive patch notes from SDE to MDE?

I think you've got more luck scrolling through the update list on Steam rather than expecting a detailed and comprehensive list of all of the patch notes since the first big console update. Mike Z messes with too many things, man! :(

im hoping the next one will be the VDE, either very different edition or venarial disease edition

If anyone wants to help me gather all the final changes between SDE and Squigly Patch, private message me here or message me in the Skullgirls IRC (MrEcks).

Reactions: Kai
Lol, SQG and MDE. REAL men call it the Steam Patch.

It's hot.

(I have no idea what the changes are other than Squigly and a few new moves for others...)

Wait, wasn't it SQE?

This might be everything

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oN0FuVFsLlqf6nESKY0zicw3exDtKPbgKz34-nnH6IE/edit

Mike double checked it

If something is wrong, quote or PM me.
- "Game speed increased by 2%" (Frameskip 7 -> 6)
- "Hitting Assists doesn't give meter per hit to either player instead victim’s team builds at a steady rate over time" during a Doublesnap
- "Added 8 frames of hitstop to the opponent after super-freeze on most Supers; several have less or none" ← ?? I only know of 360 not having it. Would be nice to get a list.
- Double: "It’s her old forward dash" - with changed frames etc?
- Painwheel: Death Crawl is no longer a low

Are the things I notice when quickly skimming over it

Reactions: Mr. X
Thanks I also added the snapback input change and the air Checkmate Incision Super changes

There was some other PW change.. Hatred Thresher doesn't groundbounce anymore or something along these lines.
Also, *something something* was done with Val Air Knives to have them not be unblockable postflash if they crossup.

There was some other PW change.. Hatred Thresher doesn't groundbounce anymore or something along these lines.
Also, *something something* was done with Val Air Knives to have them not be unblockable postflash if they crossup.
Noted
It's not unblockable in SDE.
Thanks I also added the snapback input change and the air Checkmate Incision Super changes
And the air scalpel change didn't seem to stay I guess.

Last edited:
- "Added 8 frames of hitstop to the opponent after super-freeze on most Supers; several have less or none" ← ?? I only know of 360 not having it. Would be nice to get a list.

I know Double's car super doesn't have this. Or if it does it's only on the normal version, and not the opposite screen-side version (for good reason).

I know Double's car super doesn't have this. Or if it does it's only on the normal version, and not the opposite screen-side version (for good reason).
I know it does have it.

The backwards version just has more than 8f postflash startup, so it's still blockable

Reactions: Dude
What is the undizzy parameters? 350 after stage 5 but what do the buttons and specials do, ie lm and h?

???? MrX compiled the changenotes. How about.. looking at them :\

I looked at them and couldn't find the info that I asked for which was why I made the post.

But after that I found dudes thread and that answered my question... Unlike your post.

I looked at them and couldn't find the info that I asked for which was why I made the post.

But after that I found dudes thread and that answered my question... Unlike your post.
How did you not find them? ctrl+f "undizzy" or "stun" brings you this

4kwMl.png