• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[PC] Enter/ Z Bug Skips Final Boss Battle!

Undine

Reaction score
Cerebella Ms. Fortune Valentine
So I was going through the stories, everything was going good, enjoying the final boss and all, when suddenly I accidentally hit the skip [ENTER / Z] keys. To my surprise, this caused not only a skip in the story dialogue of the final battle, but it also COMPLETELY skips the final boss fight itself, triggering the ending cut scene. Not only that but, after it skips and the credits roll, the intro of the game does not even play, music plays, but the intro is missing. I have tested this on a few of other characters, and it still does the same thing. I'm not sure if this was intended? If it was, my mistake, just want to report this!

EDIT!!: It seems that after doing some more testing, with a restart, this has stopped, but I'm not able to pinpoint what exactly caused it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Candra Software