• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Peacock Peacock cannot use HK hole idea immediately after calling assist

biglevo

Reaction score
Steam
biglevo
Peacock Double
With Peacock on point, when you call any assist with any method, if you try to use HK teleport within a few frames you will always get the MK version. I will admit I'm not to most avid reader of patch notes but this seems really arbitrary. The LK version still works fine.

- HK teleport becomes MK only while assists are jumping in; as soon as they land, she can HK teleport. Maybe this is a little more fair to her while still helping.

Not a bug. It's a beta version test. Read the patch notes more carefully next time.

Last edited:
this seems really arbitrary.
It's only arbitrary because HK is the sole version that goes behind them. If they all did, it would be all of them.

Not a bug. It's a beta version test. Read the patch notes more carefully next time.
Eep yeah sorry I don't play beta a whole lot but a friend wanted to and I definitely didn't dig back that far :/

It's only arbitrary because HK is the sole version that goes behind them. If they all did, it would be all of them.
I wasn't thinking about it from the cross-up standpoint, it felt in my mind like it must've been some sort of weird input buffering thing (too much kof I guess...) so it seemed bizarre that it would only "overwrite" HK

Thanks for the quick response, sorry for the time waste

Eep yeah sorry I don't play beta a whole lot but a friend wanted to and I definitely didn't dig back that far :/

I wasn't thinking about it from the cross-up standpoint, it felt in my mind like it must've been some sort of weird input buffering thing (too much kof I guess...) so it seemed bizarre that it would only "overwrite" HK

Thanks for the quick response, sorry for the time waste

Not a problem!
Until someone includes a link to all changes made so far in the patch notes these things are bound to happen. :P

Until then, take a look at the first post in this thread here:
http://skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/skullgirls-pc-beta-updates-discussion.407/

In that OP there is a spoiler which should contain most of the changes so far for the beta version, including the change explaining the Hk teleport.

Until someone includes a link to all changes made so far in the patch notes these things are bound to happen. :P
Until someone keeps an updated list I can easily link to, that isn't in a spoiler, you can count on that continuing! :^P

Can Double still Flesh Step cross up an opponent while calling an assist that comes out on the other side? that happens frequently in retail

Can Double still Flesh Step cross up an opponent while calling an assist that comes out on the other side? that happens frequently in retail
Yes, but Double is not invincible while doing that, and is also not a runaway character using it to safely escape the corner.

Reactions: Mr Peck and gllt