• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Playstation Network DLC probably bugged

Did this happened to you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

FXFGamer

Reaction score
Steam
Axixe
PSN
Hectarius
Eliza Cerebella Ms. Fortune
I think I've found a bug on the PS Store Palletes! Yesterday I bought ONLY MS Fortune Palettes, but when I entered in the game I had Painwheel palletes unlocked instead of MS Fortune ones... I really didn't care that much about this issue because I also play Painwhell but other people might care :/

Reactions: Candra Software
Well... I think most people just went and bought the big pack of all the palettes. Might be tough to find someone who bought just one or two.

Yes that's true, I'm also going buy the big pack of palettes so I can avoid more errors like this, but the Skullgirls developers should see if the "code" (if they use codes to activate palettes) is correct on the individual palettes... Some people might be buying a single palette because of some leftover money or just for donation purposes.