• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Possibility of a Skullgirls Announcer in DotA 2?

Tyneic

Reaction score
Filia Valentine Painwheel
First of all I wanna start of saying I genuinely do not want to start any discussion about ARTS games in here.

Second:

I'm a huge fan of Skullgirls and I enjoyed playing it ever since it came to PC. Most of my time I spend either playing Fighting Games or DotA 2. After a long session of Skullgirls with a friend who also plays DotA 2, he came up with the idea of having a Skullgirls Announcer in DotA 2. Simply the usual (incredibly good) announcer from Skullgirls converted to DotA.

Is there any possibility the Voiceactors or Developers could look into that kind of thing?

The matter is always about money and if L0 and Valve are really interested in that.

I myself would totally be in for a Beowulf announcer pack, even if I don't play dota at all; just thinking that it would sound nice.

It doesn't involve the game itself except for the voice actors and the staff but it's hard to say at this point of development.