• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Possible opponent health exploit (Steam)

Marya Clare

Reaction score
Robo Fortune Eliza
I'm specifically referring to the normal mode story fight between Squigly/Filia and Double. I got my butt kicked the first time round and chose "try again".
3A110B8398BC70A4B9BF0B0CFDE1DC0443D216E6

Just as I was about to fight again I noticed that Doubles health was at what if was when I got defeated the first time round. So I waited till the announcer was done talking and paused just as the fight was about to start and took a screenshot.

I thought it would be a good idea to report this, as this could make the fights too easy. I haven't encountered this on any other character and hadn't gotten Squigly past Marie until today. After that I got to the Filia teamup where they both went to defeat Double. Got defeated, and then like I said restarted the fight to discover Double's health hadn't been reset to full.

I hadn't seen this before, and I've gotten through most of the characters. I still have the fight window up as I am typing this (really want to finish that fight). But I made sure to take a screenshot;)