• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pro Player Lore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuckFest420

Big FaN
Reaction score
Hey, love the game, love the community, and I wanted to add a meaningful discussion to the forums :PUN:

In a lot of professional sports, they have heartfelt personal stories about players to encourage them or whatever, and we are starting to see it before matches in eSports like League of Legends and DOTA 2, and the "documentaries" made about fighting games are really good too. The Skullgirls stories like this so far have all been about the making of the game (I love games made by gamers :PUN:) but I think it would really benefit to show some of our top talent's personal life to reach out to more casual gamers. The other SG players I've meet have been super nice to me, and I know everyone wants to know about them too! Does anyone have any cool stories about SG tournament players?

"FuckFest420" that is quite the name

I am told it is ShadeMoneh's birthday

I'm a mod you have no power here and you can't haunt me.

Fuck you in the mouth no mouthwash.

Reactions: FuckFest420
Status
Not open for further replies.