• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Problems with Hori RAP4 Stick

Xephyr

Napalm Hairball of Osiris
Yesterday I played about 2 hours of Skullgirls with my new stick on Beta, the Hori Real Arcade Pro 4 for PS4/PS3. It worked completely fine, no problems whatsoever. I had to configure my buttons once and went into training mode as well as online and it worked perfectly.

I woke up this morning, booted Beta up, all my buttons were still in working order. I go into training mode and I'm controlling both characters at once. I try to configure my buttons but no matter what I do my stick always controls both player 1 and player 2. I even switch one player completely to keyboard and restore default settings, but that does not take the default stick buttons away from both players.

I tried rebooting the game, going to Retail, and switching USB ports. I'm still controlling both P1 and P2. I took my old stick, Qanba Q4RAF, plugged it in, and it worked completely fine.

I'm going to try restarting my computer, restarting steam, and reinstalling the drivers after some stuff I have to do this afternoon but I thought I would post this as an early problem synopsis since this is a new PS4 stick.

Back