• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Projectiles appearing in new animation for Eliza's Lady Of Slaughter?

DimitriAwsometh

Rikerwulf will always be the best skin ever.
Reaction score
Website
scrap.tf
Steam
Dimitri Awesometh
XBL
MadnessMorgan
Big Band Big Band Big Band
Basically, I've noticed something with the new animation, and I'd consider it an afterthought in terms of fixing, but I noticed when Ms. Fortune's head is detached from her body, if Lady Of Slaughter lands, Ms. Fortune's head is still visible during the blackout. I have some footage, because it's easy enough to pull off:
I also somehow managed to pull off Lady Of Slaughter alongside the chaise summon, and the servant also appears in the blackout, but I wasn't able to perform it again, which is why I'm broadening the subject to projectiles in general, although I don't know if I should regard Ms. Fortune's head as a projectile, but it's my assumption.

2014-07-07_00007.jpg
2014-07-07_00009.jpg

Please let this be one of those "it's not a bug, it's a feature" moments because this is too cute.

Reactions: pivottester
Thanks for the excuse not to fix it. But yeah, I guess there is hidden bliss in this...

Yeah, it's nitpicky. But someone needs to fix it.
I imagine Mike's YeahYeahYeah isn't complaining about you being nitpicky, he's referring to the move barely being finished yet so there's a bunch of special cases that need to be implemented with it.
Cases like this will probably be rooted out by the time Eliza actually rolls out so hang in there a bit!

I imagine Mike's YeahYeahYeah isn't complaining about you being nitpicky, he's referring to the move barely being finished yet so there's a bunch of special cases that need to be implemented with it.
Cases like this will probably be rooted out by the time Eliza actually rolls out so hang in there a bit!
That is what a beta is for, right? Besides, even if it sounded just a tad rude, we all know Mike's a nice guy who's lookin' out for us.