• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS4 Community: "It's...Showtime!"

41bja

Fighting Game Enthusiast: http://goo.gl/vs6H7l
Reaction score
Website
goo.gl
Steam
41bja
PSN
Axown
Fukua
Hey, guys. I've been testing the new features in the latest PS4 firmware update and decided to make a new "Community" for Skullgirls 2nd Encore. It's called "It's...Showtime!" and I'd appreciate it if you guys would be interested in joining it. This forum has been really helpful for me for the past few months and I'd like to do more for you guys. It'd be awesome if it became Skullheart's meeting place on the PS4. Regardless, if you have a PS4, please check it out in the PS4 communities (Owner's Name should say either: "Axown" or "Bryce A.".

There's like... a ton of communities right now. It's pretty fragmented. I've already started one for Skullheart itself, called Skullheart.

Hey! I made one too! But if there's already two others out there then I should explode mine. But it'll be hard to find these other ones without an invite.

I'm just going to jump into every Skullgirls community I can find until the community system starts making sense :P