• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Real Talk: Thoughts on the Human condition

joshb911

Reaction score
Steam
joshb911
Unknown Unknown Unknown
So in this thread I would like to discuss the current status of the human condition. What has made individual people think the way they think what ways do you think society as a whole could help prevent these issues from propagating and what have you done to better yourself as a human being. (I'm starting to feel like a liberal arts teacher....)

RULES:
No shit talking 0_0
No irrelevant topics
No racist, sexist, or any other "ist" comments
If you want to give your opinion on a comment please do so intelligently and with some dignity
Lastly let's not make this a political banter thread so try to keep your political, religious, and economic opinions on the DL (please)
Oh and if you start trolling I will find you 0_o and I will give you such a dirty look....

Last thread worked out so here's to this one working out too :)

So I think the first topic that would be interesting to talk about would be why racism and stereotyping exists and how this has a negative impact on the productivity of our species as a whole (remember to try to keep your personal ideological opinions to yourself and to not simply state things without explaining please)