• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[RESOLVED] Can't Green Burst c.HK

Gangie

Reaction score
Steam
id/lexcrunch
Parasoul
EDIT: Resolved; I'm a doofus.

You cannot green burst sweeps (c.HK), but you can red burst them just fine. I actually do not know if this is intentional or not, but I don't see it logged anywhere.

Last edited:
After accidentally triggering IPS with a sweep, I found out that what was happening with undizzy was not actually specific to the training dummy, but was still odd. Title and OP changed accordingly with a new video. Apologies for the double post.

You actually can't burst while in an invincible state. This includes after getting hit by a sweep or by a Big Band soundstun move (second time in a single combo) and other things I'm probably forgetting.

EDIT: Haha, oops. I didn't read the thing. Ignore me!

Not a bug, you can't burst while you are invincible from the sweep.
It prevents certain OS's.

In your first example, you had already OTG'd her, so she couldn't burst the entire time because she remained invincible when she hit the floor again after the sweep.
In your second example you hadn't OTG'd her yet, so she was able to burst when she hit the floor and became OTG-able. Had you already OTG'd when you swept her, she wouldn't burst there either.
For example try (corner vs Double) s.LP->MK->HP xx LP shot, s.LP->MK->s.HK, tear explosion hits OTG, cr.HK out of the air. She won't burst.

Reactions: Gangie and d3v
and I learned something new today. Thanks for clearing that up.