• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Road Trip to TFC (+ Myrtle Beach)

cloudKing211

King of White Puffs
Reaction score
Steam
akiraxion
PSN
cloudKing211
Valentine Unknown Double
This is the thread for the road trip to my uncle's house near Myrtle Beach, and then on the way back take the TFC tournament.
This is the rundown of what is happening:

Current people going:
Myself (cloudking),
@mcpeanuts ,
@Natezer ,
@WarpedEcho

There are two slots left if we want to be more comfortable, or 3 if we get someone else to come anyway.
Potentials are:
@LSP
@ShadeMoneh
@Kstacks

if we get more, we will need a second car/van.

The trip will start from my house on thursday the 10th at 9 AM or noon (variable if new your decides to come or not), we drive down to the beach house (if you need an exact address ill get it for you) and then we chill/play/beach/new your special around the area for thursday night to saturday morning.

Saturday morning, we will drive back north to Raleigh to TFC at about 9am, and get there around noon. We will get a room for Saturday and Sunday night. If we get 4 people it will be about $30 per person per night, and with 6 people + it will be $20 per person.

Monday morning we will check out and head home.

Costs are obvious:
Tolls,
Gas,
Hotel Room,
Food.

I will post tolls/gas costs when I figure them out:
The Beach house is free board (besides cleaning whatever is made a mess of)

Hotel room, if I can get the rate it is $109 +tax (about $120 a night), or 160 if not (Heres hoping lmao)

Food is of course as needed.

I have a van that seats 7 but we will probably limit the van to 6 seats, and get a second vehicle if too many people want to go.

There we are

I'm sorry I can't actually go. I can't take off that many days in a row. Have fun everybody. ;-;

Any chance I could head down Wednesday night and spend the night there? If not I probably have to wake up at like 4am on Thursday lol

You guys are welcome to stay at my place to cut down on the cost of hotels

I can't get the time off work unfortunately. Sorry

If there are any slots I'm definitely interested in this since it saves me a ton of time and gas; I'll have to check with my work to make sure beforehand though. If you'll have me of course.

Small bit of bad news (by that I mean big). My uncles house flooded over sometime last week (Water main nearby ruptured), so it turns out that we won't be able to stay at their house this weekend. :^(((

However, rather than let this weekend become a bust (and since peanuts already took the time off and their is still the tournament to go to. I say that since it is a discounted rate, that we just stay the 3 nights (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), and hang out and go to tournament. Its up to you guys. I'd like to confirm who is going so i dont underbook a room and be overcharged. So far @mcpeanuts and I are the only confirmed people, @acfan is a potential, along with @ShadeMoneh @LSP and @Kstacks if we leave at 1 on friday, we can also take @dekillsage, if he still wants to/can go. We will pick up acfan and lsp along the way if they so choose.

Im kinda bummed about this, but i want to make the best of it.

Man rip beach house ;_;. I can make it if we leave Friday. How long is the drive btw?

Holy shit that sucks. I am still down to go to TFC of course.

Man rip beach house ;_;. I can make it if we leave Friday. How long is the drive btw?
Its 5 hrs. Thats why i thought we should leave monday morning, bc peanuts has another 5hrs after that to drive

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I just pre-reged so I'm in, I'll give you my address later this week. I won't need to call off work if you leave around 1 as well.