• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Simply Introducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alther Primus

Reaction score
PSN
Alther_Primus
Big Band Eliza Painwheel
Hello Skullheart, I'm Alther Primus, and I just thought I'd introduce myself (if that doesn't seem too cocky or anything, I'm just guessing that this is the subforum for introductions.) I picked up Skullgirls for the PS3 a few days ago, and I'm enjoying it so far, even more with Big Band out. I'm hoping to get actually, well decent xD. I'm familiar with Fighting games for the most part, but I'm certainly not great at them. It's the Neutral game I struggle with. Well, that and actually making decent combos. At any rate, I'm hoping for a good time here.

Reactions: A.C.Galaga
Hello all, Thancruz here! Just decided to pick back up Skull Girls after hearing about encore coming to 360. coming from a SFxT background,so im not a stranger to fighters. Haven't played Skull Girls since launch and now have found a game to play along side SFxT. I hope to have fun with my time here on Skull Hearts.

(if that doesn't seem too cocky or anything, I'm just guessing that this is the subforum for introductions.)
Sorry but the introduction thread is in the SG General subforums, right here
Locking thread due to another thread like this

Status
Not open for further replies.