• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls characters in Overwatch

tilopud_rye

Reaction score
Squigly Double Ms. Fortune
Alright, so Overwatch is a first-person team game where you choose to play from up to 24 characters- each with different playstyles from one another. Think Team Fortress Two.
I've been thinking about Team Fortress 2 and the Skullgirls Hats that were designed for potential release in that game. I've been enjoying Overwatch quite a bit , so it got me thinking what if there were Skullgirls skins in Overwatch? The way Overwatch's skins work is that it's not just a texture swap, but it can be a totally different model. So here's a fantasy list of Skullgirls character 'skins' in Overwatch.

full-portrait.png
DLC_Isaac.png

Tracer is a time-warp character that can 'blink' her location and Recall to a previous moment, recovering health and position from a few seconds ago. Would fit with the Skullgirls character Isaac...

full-portrait.png
DLC_BlackDahlia.png

Psycho grenade launcher Junkrat has what could be the first-person gameplay of Black Dahlia.

full-portrait.png
DLC_Stanley.png

Animal scientists that may be safe from PETA

full-portrait.png
DLC_Hive.png

Ariel superiority.

latest
DLC_Panzerfaust.png

Look at those two guys. Would they get along?

full-portrait.png
DLC_Adam.png

Dedicated soldiers

full-portrait.png
DLC_Molly2.png
DLC_Molly.png

Mecha Activate!

latest
DLC_Roxie.png

The engineer / mechanics. Turrent down~!

_overwatch__ana__render__by_popokupingupop90-daezng0.png
DLC_Ileum.png

The healer who can poison

th
DLC_Leduc.png

Wallriders. Playstyle is different, but look!

There's more. We haven't even gotten to released SG characters...