• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls doesn't read triggers (Sony Dualshock 3)

Cheesedragon

I like to eat cake while excruciating.
Reaction score
Steam
SilentSynthesis
Painwheel Peacock Big Band
I've been having a problem with my Sony Dualshock as of late. Windows, but not Skullgirls, will not read trigger input from the controller. To explain, Windows (under control panel/game controllers) will happily read the depression of the controllers, although strangely is read under the z axis instead of as buttons, which may have something to do with the problem.

Controller testing with the right trigger (R2) depressed fully, also note it is listed as an Xbox 360 controller thanks to SCP

In game, Skullgirls will not recognize either trigger when setting buttons, although i do not know if it has worked ever in the past i do know it works flawlessly with my third party-produced PS3 controller.

Additional information can be provided if needed, but right now I'd just like some ideas.