• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

So Here's a Mario Party 10 thread, well because I wanted to talk about it

JinKazama'94

INACTIVE
Reaction score
Beowulf Big Band
So, I kinda made this thread because of how active the Smash and the Hyrule Warriors threads are. So, to keep it short, this is the Mario Party 10 thread.
. But, I would like to make announce some things that are in this game.
1. The stupid "DUUR MARIO PARTY ISN'T COMPETITIVE AT ALL!" car is here.
2. There is use for the Wii U pad but only as Bowser
3. Oh Yeah! I forgot to mention that you can play as Bowser
So, yeah this game now has added Bowser action. Now one player can be jerks to everyone else. But it does beg the question of the Bowser Spaces. What will happen to them? Is there going to be 1v4 mini-games with this mechanic? I don't know, how about you go talk about it down below

Needs playable Rosalina so I can ignore Daisy in Mario Party too lol.

I do like the idea of playable Bowser though. It sounds like the kind of thing that would get my friends to play with me. Everyone wants to be a jerk and screw others over when Mario Party gets brought up.

Needs playable Rosalina so I can ignore Daisy in Mario Party too lol.

I do like the idea of playable Bowser though. It sounds like the kind of thing that would get my friends to play with me. Everyone wants to be a jerk and screw others over when Mario Party gets brought up.
Yup, Now one person can be a total asshole to 4 other people

Yup, Now one person can be a total asshole to 4 other people
Business as usual in Mario Party.

Can't wait for the obligatory "Luigi Wins By Doing Nothing" video.

Last edited: