• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Spectated Fight Instantly Losing Whenever Left Side Has Squigly

Lonestar827

Can't seem to find an equal
Reaction score
Steam
Lonestar (jjmasterjj)
Filia
if i were to get squigly, would this problem be solved? and should this be happening?

I know this is old, but I intermittently have the same issue, and it's really annoying.

I know that "if you pick Squiggly online without buying her, you instantly lose" is part of the protection for the DLC, but is there any way to make that not happen for spectators in a lobby?

I think I fixed this for spectators, try again next time there is a game update after this message!
(^.^)

I won't be able to test it myself, since I finally bought her (wanted to test a couple things in training mode against her).

Sorry about that.

You can move the appropriate file (Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skullgirls\Salmon\245174.sal) to another dir to temporarily un-own her and try...? :^P

Next time you update the game it'll come back, even if you deleted it.

Just tested it with Horseman and Professor Slacketh, and it's fixed.

Thanks!

(Also, got my name in the patch notes! W00t, I'm famous!)