• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Squigly Immune to poison

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripleBackflip

Reaction score
Ms. Fortune Squigly
Hey, so me and a friend were playing online together, and we noticed that if Squigly gets hit with Valentine's health damaging syringe she doesn't actually take any damage.

So we were just wondering if this is an intentional thing due to Squigly being a zombie, or if it's just a bug.

I've had a quick scan over the existing bug threads and the Squigly gameplay threads, but I couldn't see anything there, but if I've missed something please forgive me.

It's a bug if anything, but before that, did Squigly have less than 10% health? Poison that isn't lvl 3 doesn't deal damage below 10%. Also it wouldn't do anything if you were in online training lobby with health set to 100% for example.

Was Squigly low on health? Poison won't kill anyone. It stops at 10%.

Alternatively, she could just be taking very little damage because it's a level 1 syringe and you were against a solo character, where the damage is minimal.

i just tested it, She still takes poision damage, were you in the training online mode and had health set to infinite?

Status
Not open for further replies.