• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam Achievements' Bug Thread

pash1k

Reaction score
Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/pash1k
Filia Parasoul
I've triggered IPS 50+ times and I still can't get the "Breaking the Cycle" achievement. All of the other achievements seem to be working fine. I've tried re-installing the game and verifying the local files.

MoD Edit: Merged achievement bug threads

You have to be the one bursting, not the one triggering it.

Sorry, by triggered, I meant that I hit the button and burst. So yes, I've been the one bursting and still haven't gotten it.

Keep playing online .. Eventualy it will come out by itself.

First of all, really sorry if this thread already exists! If it does, feel free to join/delete this one.

Hi guys, I decided to create this thread concerning Steam achievements for this wonderful, wonderful game. Specifically the errors that tend to occur with them and maybe include some fixes!

Personally - I am having trouble with the "World Warrior Princess" one. I had a few notifications at the start, but I believe it stopped somewhere at 3/11 or something like that. I read that you have to visit all the stages in one go by selecting "Random" and most importantly - not leaving the current game mode. Which I believe I did numerous times! My friend and I spent about 40+ fights for 3 days in a row trying to get it and still it doesn't work v__v Does anyone has a solution for this?

The second one for me was Valentine's achievement, called "Medical Board Will Be Notified". Now with this one, I don't believe that it is bugged but hell knows. Basically - you need to revive a fallen comrade 40 times, right? Well I know how to do the required blockbuster move, but Val just hits the opponent! What's up with that? And that is when I'm standing right above the corpse. It's kind of strange and annoying, especially taking into consideration all the effort required to grind that 5th level of energy.

Anyway, thank you in advance if anyone replies.

Hmm, I got World Warrior Princess after grinding it in local VS for around an hour, just starting a game, pausing and going back to stage select over and over again. It took much longer than it should have since I think something is up with the random number generator that makes certain stages very unlikely to appear via random select (i think last one I got was Medici Tower).

Also make sure that you have unlocked all the stages.

If you really want to check, keep a note of which stages you have already played. If you are 100% sure you have gone through them all and the achievement still haven't unlocked, there might actually be a bug.

As for Val's achievement, try adjusting your position relative to the corpse a bit. The corpses have weird hitboxes and the move might not have actually hit them even if it looks like it did. Also you don't need to hit the opponent with the move in order to unlock the achievement, you just have to revive the corpse.

Thanks for the reply! Gonna try it.

Also make sure that you have unlocked all the stages.
Can you please specify on this? I didn't know there were locked stages O_o

Can you please specify on this? I didn't know there were locked stages O_o
Well, just scroll through the stage list. If there are locked stages, it will say so. If you've beaten all the stories though they should all be unlocked.