• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam Groups for Beginners?

funwithforkz

Total Noob
Reaction score
Steam
fun_with_forks
Filia Ms. Fortune
Hello. I've had Skullgirls for awhile, but haven't sunk much time into it even though I think it's a great game. I'm not very good at fighters and have spent a lot of my life avoiding them, but have always enjoyed watching others play them. I've decided to get serious and learn to play. I've made an account here on the forums (obviously), and am currently hoping to find an active Steam group for beginners to the game so I'll have a community around the same skill level as me to be involved in. I'd greatly appreciate any help you could give me in finding such a group. Thanks in advance. :)

I'm not entirely sure, but wasn't @Kit Ballard a mod of one of those steam groups? She might be able to help you out.

@Kit Ballard What kind of skill level is in this steam group? Is it variating from beginner to advanced players and how are the people :3

I wouldn't know about the steam group. Specially since no one talks in it. The Facebook group on the other hand, has Beginers to Advanced, but we're all out to help eachother and learn som'in new than to bicker and troll eachother. Me and the admins of it's kept the group pretty tight since we started cracking down on it.

Hell, last night I learned som'in I didn't know and I class myself a bit under Advanced XD

are they mainly steam or XBL copy users?

free for anyone to join? *this is almost like a 2 man conversation by now xD*

Thanks a lot guys. I'll check out both the Steam and Facebook groups. I really appreciate it. :D

don't tell me i'd actually have to sign up to facebook...i've avoided facebook at every turn...

@Rizil If you want to join the FB group then yes you do need to sign up... would kinda undermine the entire thing otherwise :P Guess you will have to settle with the Steam Group then ^^

This thread has been very helpful because i too have been looking for a group to train with ^^

my facebook is friends and family only so i'm the steam group joiner.