• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Supers whiff against assist after doublesnap

Flotilla

Reaction score
Big Band Big Band Big Band

Is there a reason for this? I am confused.

is this only against eliza? perhaps they forgot to add the thing that makes it not happen to eliza yet.

is this only against eliza? perhaps they forgot to add the thing that makes it not happen to eliza yet.

Tested it out with Fortune/Peacock. Peacock fell out of supers just like Eliza does in the video.

I know this is a known issue, but I went ahead and tested it myself for kicks. At first I figured it probably had something to do with the super flash (character states getting reset/altered, improper invincibility, etc.) but after messing around for a bit I really have no idea what the issue could be (probably cuz I'm not a programmer :P). There are some conditions in which a super won't whiff after the snapback. For example BB can just snapback > SSJ and it connects as it should. Snapbacks also connect properly with the assist character.

Edit: Here's a quick vid

Dynamo whiffs if you just Snap > Dynamo, but it connects if you dash right before the Dynamo. Not sure why, or if it's even related to this particular bug.

Last edited: