• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Peacock TF2 reference anyone~?

Red or Blu?

• Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skull

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

GenCo

Reaction score
Steam
genco1998
Fukua Peacock Ms. Fortune
Who will save your butt when the world is threaten by a Skullgirl's attack? A team of mercenaries... wait that's not right... a team of extremely overpowered dangerous girls (and a giant tuba man)! That's more like it!

1__skullgirls_2__non_offical__by_sa_corpse-d7v37ic.png
This is my first try with paint tool SAI, I made a sketch first then scan it to my computer. Could think of a better uber ready! than "Time for your physical~"

If you happen to think that you're better at lining and coloring, feel free to add a spy (double) to: i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b…
and maybe we can work together~

P/S: And if you are not interest of that, answer this question: "Who is your favorite Skullgirls character?".
P/SS: Fav this on deviant if you do: http://sa-corpse.deviantart.com/art/1-Skullgirls-2-non-offical-475481028 (There will be more~)​

Wonder whenever Rosie or Panzerfaust will be playable? They definitely fit in as TF2 Mercanaries.