• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Canada Toronto Skullgirls Monthly @AnC World (July date TBA)

ManoxMano

Reaction score
Steam
monsyphon
Unknown Peacock Cerebella
WE NEED SETUPS. Anc World doesn't have Skullgirls that is updated to the latest version anymore so we need to pull through to get this started. I'm already bringing a setup.

---LOCATION AND DATE---
452 Spadina Avenue
July date will be announced

---$$$$---
5$ venue to get in A&C
2.50$ to enter each game (Please have exact change get it from the front cashier or some restaurant nearby lol)

----SCHEDULE----
1 PM: AnC opens and I'll be there setting up
2 PM - 3PM: Registration for all games happens here
3:30PM - Brackets will be made by then and then we will start. At this point no one else will be entered into the bracket.
The brackets will finish and then we all play casuals until we go home. POSSIBLE SIDE TOURNAMENTS

----RULESET----
Best 2/3 until Top 4, which will be 3/5. Double Elim Bracket.

The winner of each match must stick with their character/team & assists, while the loser is free to pick whatever.

Last edited:
Here are the results of Toronto Skullgirls Monthlies #8

Skullgirls
1. Heropon ($10.00)
2. worldjem ($2.50)
3. Man0
4. UTSF Dorkstorm
5. MaverickJ
http://challonge.com/tosg8skull (set counts are probably wrong, inform me of errors)

UNIEL
1. worldjem (ended up doing free entry)
2. UTSF Dorkstorm
3. MaverickJ
4. Heropon
5. Mano
http://challonge.com/tosg8uniel

Thanks for coming guys! Let's do UNIEL and SG at the same time next tourny so we can do community chosen game that we'll decide later. Hopefully things will pick up the more I do these

Last edited:
I don't remember my set counts. You have to take it as it happens or else no one will remember it.

How much did you want saved from the archives?

Also, you might want to remake this thread as an "event" so it shows up in the events tab.

Just make sure not to set it to recurring and push the date up once you confirm the next one.

Last edited:
Just save it all. If you can make me an editor of your channel I can edit the vods and send them to your youtube channel if you want.

And I'll see if I can do it right
Edit: I got a handle on it. I will make one when I get the actual date, no need to make it now

Last edited: