• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Troube reinstalling Skullgirls

Ragnus

Hello, i didnt know where to post this so i decided it will be here
Why do i need help? - Some time ago i purchased Skullgirls(one of the best games ive played :o) and really enjoyed it, but then decided to take a little brake
After some time i had to reinstall my pc and when i decided to install Skullgirls again (from steam) , it awlays froze at 50%~ and i couldnt do anything. I tried restarting the download but as soon as the game got to 50% steam would crash and i couldnt even kill the process from task manager. So i would restart my pc and try again and again and again, now its frozen at "Preallocating/Allocating disk space for Skullgirls". I tried reinstalling steam, deleting the locam files (made steam crash so i had to do it manually) and even deleting reg keys.
I really love this game and i really wanna play it D: please help
(As soon as game gets to 50%~ downloaded/installed the download would drop to 0kbs / 0disk usage or whatever its called, i checked some stuff and it crashes at the point where it starts downloading some sound files (not sure though)

Try to remove steam completely from your computer, and install again.

But also check if you have space on your HD to install the game.

already tried it, a few times actually
at the moment im stuck at "Stopping"
nothing seems to help :/

Back