• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

umbrella animated (non exlusive version )(i hope this works)

Skittylover228

need more ice cream...
Reaction score
Unknown Peacock Big Band
Here
20150124_121313.gif

Attachments

• 20150124_164658.gif
    20150124_164658.gif
    36.6 KB · Views: 623
  • 20150124_164755.gif
    20150124_164755.gif
    178.1 KB · Views: 620
Oh wow, look at that! I really thought you were just a troll. Glad you figured out how to post without needing people's e-mails. I still can't help but feel there's an easier way to post animated loops.

Oh wow, look at that! I really thought you were just a troll. Glad you figured out how to post without needing people's e-mails. I still can't help but feel there's an easier way to post animated loops.
D: you thought I was a troll ;-;

you REALLY sounded like a troll then...

But these are cool!

you REALLY sounded like a troll then...

But these are cool!
:'( Thanks for th complement X3 ( I'm not a troll just an idiot who doesn't understand people)

Last edited:
Quoting your first post in a double post is weird. You know you don't have to click "Reply" to reply, right? You can just type in that box at the bottom of the screen. And instead of posting again, if no one else has posted before you, you can click "Edit" on your first post and update it with what else you want to say.

Anyway, I left some hi-res images of Umbrella on your profile page. You were asking for them, right?

20150131_130511.gif
Quoting your first post in a double post is weird. You know you don't have to click "Reply" to reply, right? You can just type in that box at the bottom of the screen. And instead of posting again, if no one else has posted before you, you can click "Edit" on your first post and update it with what else you want to say.

Anyway, I left some hi-res images of Umbrella on your profile page. You were asking for them, right?
So that's what a double post is X3 (sorry :p I feel dumb know)

Also here

Last edited: