• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Canada Vancouver, BC

Reaction score
Steam
lampserver
PSN
veloveil
If you live in Vancouver or surrounding area sound off.
Known Players:
.42., steam: lampserver, psn: veloveil
@GirlyStyle
@QETZL
@lazertime
Hail(something)

We met some other players at Canada cup but I did not get their names.

I'm in Vancouver! I just happened to need to be in Seattle the same weekend as CC T_T

I'm in Vancouver! I just happened to need to be in Seattle the same weekend as CC T_T
Too bad. Maybe next time.

yo yo yo.

been super busy with work stuffs lately, so haven't had time to organize anything and won't for a while (haven't even played since Canada Cup). But if you guys wanna put something together, I will be there!

I've been trying to learn that Parasoul combo you showed me and I can only do the first part upto the dash-jump so far. :(
It feels that I am rushing it. I think I don't have the right timing.

Been super busy with work stuff as well.

I currently do not have any means of hosting a gathering unfortunately. Perhaps we can find an arcade to set up?

I've been trying to learn that Parasoul combo you showed me and I can only do the first part upto the dash-jump so far. :(
It feels that I am rushing it. I think I don't have the right timing.

yeah you gots to take it slow. the dash jump has a bit of a delay, so just hang out for like half a second and then do it.

the dash jump is the only thing thats hardish about the combo, and you can do lp lk mp parasoul vortex after it for nice mixup

i'm in the Seattle area and have played most of you with great latency.

ggs to Hail(Satan) in particular.

GGs last night .42. ! I'm gonna add you other Vancouver-ers to my steam list since latency seems p rad for the most part.

GGs last night .42. ! I'm gonna add you other Vancouver-ers to my steam list since latency seems p rad for the most part.
Good games for you maybe :P
I was just bad :(

Were you at Canada Cup?

@hlvn Hi did you make it to Canada Cup. There was a bunch of player that came from Seattle. One of them got top 8 in mvc3 and during his finals match his buddy was taking all bets. He lost a load of cash! LOL

Good games for you maybe :P
I was just bad :(

Were you at Canada Cup?

@hlvn Hi did you make it to Canada Cup. There was a bunch of player that came from Seattle. One of them got top 8 in mvc3 and during his finals match his buddy was taking all bets. He lost a load of cash! LOL

Unfortunately not. I tried like hell to get time off for it, but couldn't make it happen. I'm new to the Pac-NW so there's a lot of tournaments I don't know about until the last minute.

Cooking Thanks Giving dinner today: turkey, glazed ham, gravy, brusel sprouts, sausage and walbut stuffing, and cranberry sauce and a nicoise salad.

sorting out gathering details soon.

Will be at my office again.

What are peoples schedules, who can bring setups.

sorting out gathering details soon.

Will be at my office again.

What are peoples schedules, who can bring setups.
My best nights are Thurs and Friday. I can make other days but have to pull a Cinderella and leave before midnight. I can bring PC and ps3. Although my PC weighs a ton maybe I should finally get a laptop to play SG on.

I can do any day, but Tuesday/Friday/Saturday are my best days just because I don't need to wake up early the next day. I have my (really bad) laptop that I play Skullgirls on that I can bring. Overall it's mainly just how busy school gets that will determine me being able to go.

Reactions: GirlyStyle
I do! Also I'd be eager to show up to any Vancouver gathering, maybe not to play for cash but to spectate and some casuals for sure.
Sweet the more people the better.

sorry i have sucked at organizing stuff - got too many projects on my plate i am trying to clear out before xmas, but hopefully can get something going at my office in november

Reactions: skull person
Well I've been sick for a week and would would not be good to be around.

Are you feeling any better now? We should try and get something going.

I am pretty good now.
Back at work.

So if something does go down. I'm like 80% likely to come up. I've got a van so I'll get in contact with some OR/WA players and see who's interested.

Reactions: .42.
well, i guess its time to start playing this game again

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: skull person
i guess its time to start playing this game again
Have you finished your film?

Have you finished your film?

done filming yes. now time for editing. but i cleared my plate of a bunch of projects and am ready to be start playing again so its not so distracting.

gathering in the new year, maybe even a tourney at said gathering

Make monthlies a thing and invite me plzkthx. <3

cool, i will sort it out. Let's make a tentative date of:

January 4th, 2014 @ 5:00pm
111 W. Broadway
Vancouver, BC

Help me out by spreading the word to those you think will be interested! I will be too busy to post anything formal to any kind of board/forum, whatevs, plus I am out of touch with the community with my recent absence.

DATE COULD CHANGE.

I love like half an hour walk from my office so whenevs other people wrap up. Probs around 2 am latest

Interessssting. Are there any cheap ass motels around? It's like 5hours from Portland so I wanna get some sleep before I drive back on Sunday

there's some hostels that run for really cheap.

i might be able to put people up on my floor for a night, i have a couple couches and there's a super dope breakfast place near by.

i'll check with my roomies and see if that's coo.

Reactions: Choose Goose
Girlystyle bringing SG back to Canada.