• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Venus the A+ Goddess

Venus? ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Archimedic

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Reaction score
Steam
〤★Archimedic★〤
Unknown Unknown Unknown
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ A thread dedicated to the wonderful Venus!!

latest

Praise

God of space teeth and locusts. You have my vote.

All hail lord waifu!!!!

Random plot trivia: It's mentioned during one of the story modes that Leviathan has not always been able to warp space like he does occasionally with Squigly. Every time he does warp space he changes shape to look a lot more like one of Venus/Abadon's tentacles. (you can see this during Squigly's Center Stage special)
Alex said in an interview at some point that this is actually a key detail in one of the future plotlines for SG if it ever gets that far. Something happens that causes Leviathan to flex his space warping abilities too far and it tears a hole in reality, allowing Aeon and Venus to step through.

Would they be unable to reach their universe otherwise?

Random plot trivia: It's mentioned during one of the story modes that Leviathan has not always been able to warp space like he does occasionally with Squigly. Every time he does warp space he changes shape to look a lot more like one of Venus/Abadon's tentacles. (you can see this during Squigly's Center Stage special)
Alex said in an interview at some point that this is actually a key detail in one of the future plotlines for SG if it ever gets that far. Something happens that causes Leviathan to flex his space warping abilities too far and it tears a hole in reality, allowing Aeon and Venus to step through.
Wait, Leviathan can travel through space??

Or just "squigle" through it??

Wait, if

Venus and Aeon are dead, what in the world is Annie fighting for?

Wait, if

Venus and Aeon are dead, what in the world is Annie fighting for?

She keeps fighting to find that aswer.

I love the concept of this character, and I'm sure Mike would work his magic and make her a very interesting character if she's ever implemented in any sequels.

Plus something about mixing Lovecraftian horror with a sexy chick with glasses is quite appealing somehow.

Reactions: The Dave
Yo why does this thread not have Venus' lovely concept art.
Venus Concepts.jpg
One thing I hope for is that Skullgirls eventually get's a lot of these boss characters. Venus looks like she's be insane to fight against, and hopefully not in a BS way like some fighting game bosses are.

Yo why does this thread not have Venus' lovely concept art.
One thing I hope for is that Skullgirls eventually get's a lot of these boss characters. Venus looks like she's be insane to fight against, and hopefully not in a BS way like some fighting game bosses are.
She won't, but Aeon would.......