• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Weird camera behaviour (videos provided)

Bombad

Reaction score
Steam
Bombad
Parasoul Painwheel Cerebella
I noticed something a bit strange in this video :

(at 17:50, in case the timestamp doesn't work)

Cerebella does a level 3 against the opponent point character while an assist is projected behind her (untechable knowkdown from Miss Fortune's lv1 head on ground super). It looks like Big Band (the point character) should bounce against the wall (Cerebella isn't moving) but instead, the edge of the screen pushes Cerebella forward.

I tried to recreate the in training mode and the same thing happens (no wallbounce), even when I hold back (as Cerebella) after the level 3 (because the wallbounce usually doesn't happen when you move forward after the super) :

Reactions: CaioLugon
The assist that is knocked down doesn't let the screen scroll all the way, and is kinda being pulled along.

Since it can't go offscreen, the assist is pulled along, causing the screen to not go to bella's back like it should.

I might be explaining this wrong.

Yeah. Other point moves backward -> camera wants to move with them -> pulls assist behind you since assists don't affect the camera -> pushes Cerebella -> camera can move.

I could possibly fix it, maybe.
[edit]
If the easy fix doesn't work, then I can't. :^)

I see, thanks for the explanation.