• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Why PS4/Vita Exclusive? SG:2E

LWSD-Wolfstar

Reaction score
Steam
ID- skyefall246; User- Wolfstar
PSN
OmnivirusHS
XBL
Bloodstar246
Ms. Fortune Peacock Robo Fortune
I play Skullgirls a fair amount on Steam and was excited hearing it coming to next gen consoles . I just checked and it said it would be available on PS4 and Vita, but no XBO released. I have a ton of friends who like fighting games and always want a new game to play. Why is it PS4/Vita Exclusive? Because Xbox has KI? I just honestly want to know.

Hope this helps a bit?

We have timed exclusivity with Sony... which will effectively be lifetime because MS is demanding extra content to release it later, and we don't have the time or money to do as much as they want.
Only keeps it off of Xbox One and Wii U - Sony understands that devs need Steam sales to thrive.

:3

The whole thing is is none of my friends have a PS4 and i was hoping to play with them, but hey, beggars can't be choosers, and when they are, they are GREEDY.

The PS4 version will be able to play with PS3 users however, if they have one of those.

Also PC version will be able to play with other PC users as always and it doesn't take a super computer to run Skullgirls.

So you've got a couple choices at least!

The PS4 version will be able to play with PS3 users however, if they have one of those.

Also PC version will be able to play with other PC users as always and it doesn't take a super computer to run Skullgirls.

So you've got a couple choices at least!

True!

also, hasn't Mike said on several occasions that he doesn't want to deal with Xbone?