• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Win by Timeout¿

Kit Ballard

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Steam
Ӄit ßallarɖ
PSN
K1tBallard
XBL
Kit Ba11ard
Ms. Fortune Valentine
So this happened. I used Val's Revival to rez fortune then he used a Super on Fortune and we timed out when the super was going. I some how still won, yet not having the HP for it.

Skullgirls 2014-08-24 19-14-28-392.jpg

Last edited:
If the time out happened during the super and player 1 had more health at that very moment, (s)he wins. Damage done after the time out doesn't affect the result.

It's intentional that that happens, because the result can be decided at timeout but people always say "Ah, that would have killed you" so SG lets you find that out.
That that =3

Huh. I do know you'd win if you KO'ed them in time out mode, but I thought it was still based on Health in the end.

Reactions: gllt
Huh. I do know you'd win if you KO'ed them in time out mode
That's incorrect.
but I thought it was still based on Health in the end.
It's based on health at the moment of time expiring. Like if you have 1px of health and you do Cerebella's Lv3 to another character with more health, then timeout happens during the first hit and it kills them afterward, you will still lose because you had less health at timeout. You can test it yourself if you want.

That that =3
"that that" is grammatically correct in this instance ("It is weird that that thing happened" etc).

Reactions: Flotilla and AWP112