• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS3 World Warrior Princess Trophy Bug?

ManoxMano

Reaction score
Steam
monsyphon
Unknown Peacock Cerebella
I've so far played maybe 10+ hours of local versus mode with the random stage select mode on and this trophy still is not mine yet. Is there a possible bug here? Maybe the trophy still requires Gehenna to be selected by random but I dont think that works anymore.

sorry if this was brought up already

According to Chrono_Tata in this old thread:
According to Mike Z on IRC earlier, this achievement intentionally HAS to be done in one sitting. He said that you can't even go back into character select, although I managed to unlock this achievement even after going to character select. If you really want it I suggest that you just grind for it on local VS.

He elaborates, here at Skullheart, in this thread:
Hmm, I got World Warrior Princess after grinding it in local VS for around an hour, just starting a game, pausing and going back to stage select over and over again. It took much longer than it should have since I think something is up with the random number generator that makes certain stages very unlikely to appear via random select (i think last one I got was Medici Tower).

Don't worry about Gehenna and other DLC stages as they aren't included. There are 11 to look for:
  1. Medici Tower
  2. Maplecrest
  3. Class Notes
  4. Lab 8 (Empty)
  5. Lab 8
  6. Little Innsmouth (Night)
  7. Grand Cathedral (Empty)
  8. Streets of New Meridian
  9. Little Innsmouth
  10. Grand Cathedral
  11. Final Atrium
Keep in mind all these stages are unlocked by completing Story mode for the original cast, and doing all the lessons in the Tutorials.

Hmm I've done just grinding by just doing 'Play Again' and I'm confident I've rotated through all the non-DLC stages in one sitting. I will try your 'go-back-to-char-select-over-and-over-again' method and post the results

Alright I managed to get it with Chrono_Tata's method so thanks for showing me that BelloBoxer

However it unlocked for me when I entered Fukua's special stage so maybe it includes at least Fukua's stage too?

Last edited:
Interesting. I wonder if Nightmare Crest triggers the same tags as Mapelcrest.

Glad it worked out for ya.

Reactions: ManoxMano