• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Your friend

Babywhoah

Reaction score
Big Band Parasoul
Let's talk about your best friend!
It can be friend from your past, it can be friend you have now.
But it should be real life friend, not internet friend.

Ok, I'll start.
I have girlfriend. Her name is Laura.
She likes video games, shopping, writing stories and eating ice cream.
And just because ice cream we are friends. As I already said in introduce yourself thread, I'm ice cream man.
She was very good customer. She bought ice cream every day.
After like two months, we became friends. At first we were talking in front of my ice cream stand, but we were closer and closer to each other.
Then we started to go out.
We are just friends, but that doesn't matter. I really like her. She's very kind and good to other people. She's really clever, too. She's one of the best students in her school.
We often play videogames together, or go shopping together.
Wow, I'm really happy I have her.
I have a lot of friends, but she is the best.

8TTbtp5.jpg

Oh well. I don't know if it's cool to not have friends or there are just forever alones, but 90% of people I know says they don't know what friend is. Yeah.

i do have friend and it's sexy bitch with big boobs. i don't have friend gender boy because that's gay. just booby girls.

I think my best friend is some dog who just snores all day and acts cute.

I have a few "friends", but not a single friend. I can't trust these people to have my back...

Dogs though, Dogs are the best friends mankind will ever have.

I feel like the most special person right now because of my best friend. We're pretty much brothers our friendship is so tight. Like Turk and JD from Scrubs.

I just work and go home. My friends are at a school I'm not allowed to visit. Bleh.

I haven't seen my best friend in about 3 years, but we still stay in touch. He also came up with the name for my OC, Krysmic. I shamelessly used it without his permission and then told him and he was like "cool" "krysmic: the sequel"

If we can count animals as friends in this thread, then I'm really favorite person.
I have 7 parrots, and they are better than dogs in my opinion...
They can sing and swear!

Reactions: Denizen
My best friend is a guy I have been knowing since high school. Austin is his name, he is my best friend...and only friend. I never trust anyone, so he is a very rare exception. I was pleasantly surprised about how many things we had in common with each other. We both liked video games, bad jokes, had the same tastes in music, and so on. There were some difficulties with our friendship along the way, mainly because I never had a friend before. So, I never knew what to do, plus I am an introvert. But suffice to say, we are still good pals even to this day.

My best friend.
2014-08-12-220107.jpg