• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report 6/3 Indiegogo Update: Art Compendium, Physical Goods, and More!

Flotilla

Reaction score
Big Band Big Band Big Band
big_banner.jpg

Lab Zero have released an update to the Skullgirls Digital OST and Art Compendium, adding the excellent new stage music to the digital soundtrack at humblebundle.com. All Indiegogo backers who pledged $10 or more will be able to download the updated OST right away! The Digital Art Compendium has likewise been updated to include frame dumps and story art of Big Band, Fukua, and Marie, now available in the Humble Libraries of all Indiegogo backers who pledged $80 or more.

Lab Zero said:
To claim your updated digital goods, head to your Humble Bundle page!

As always, you can check your Humble Bundle page by doing the following:

1. Head here: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/keyresender
  2. Input the e-mail address you contributed from
  3. A short time later, you’ll receive a link to your Humble Bundle claim page
  4. Click the link, download your stuff, fill out any forms, etc.
  5. Bookmark the page for future reference

For IGG backers concerned about physical goods, worry not; Sanshee has completed production of the Indiegogo backer t-shirts, and they are now awaiting shipment! Lab Zero have also placed orders for the postcard sets, and are working on finalizing poster art so that they may be printed. Because the Skullgirls soundtrack is not yet complete, backers who pledged towards the physical OST will be receiving it in a second shipment, separate from the poster/t-shirt/postcards.

For more information (and pictures of snazzy merchandise), read Lab Zero's complete update here.

Last edited:
My body was not ready for this!

yay, finally I can listen to those sweet new songs on my cruise :D

wait werent both of the new tracks for Glass Canopy and Nightmare Crest by Vincent Diamente? on the OST it is listed as Yamane, which one is correct?

Yes, both of the new tracks for Glass Canopy and Nightmare Crest by Vincent Diamente. Yamane should be listed as "artist" (since she is the primary artist for the album) and vince should be listed as "composer" on those tracks.

Reactions: Hemijack and Wenzel
how to do you pledge directly to Lab Zero? Just by pleading in general or is there a link that is specific toward them?

how to do you pledge directly to Lab Zero? Just by pleading in general or is there a link that is specific toward them?
You missed the indiegogo campaign, im afraid it is too late to donate (?)

Reactions: Hemijack and Wenzel
Almost forgot about the backer rewards lol

Hey, can anyone else who got the Art Compendium check if the file is extracting properly? Myself and @BrandX+ both downloaded it fine, but then were unable to actually extract the files.I downloaded it twice to make sure.
(In my case some of the files did work - the story art and some of the production art.)

Hey, can anyone else who got the Art Compendium check if the file is extracting properly? Myself and @BrandX+ both downloaded it fine, but then were unable to actually extract the files.I downloaded it twice to make sure.
(In my case some of the files did work - the story art and some of the production art.)

I can confirm that this is a problem on my end too. I can't examine the uncompressed archive (as I could with the previous compendium), and trying to decompress it with 7zip gives errors on every picture it attempts to decompress.

I would just love if they kept it in separated files, one of my friends griped they had to download the entire thing again, like the updated full one and just the updates themselves.

Still want to buy the compendium... I have 70 bucks just for it

PLEASE, LAB ZERO! PLEASE SELL IT TO ME!

i hope they didnt send out tshirts just yet sincei had my old address stored on there. i updated it with the new one though now.

PLEASE, LAB ZERO! PLEASE SELL IT TO ME!
I hope for purchase options for the compendium in the future as well.

Thanks for the heads up on the problems with the file. I'll make sure the people who handle that will take care of it ASAP.

I'm pretty sure we can't offer it as separate downloads/sections unless we go through the hassle of setting that up through Humble Bundle, and I don't know how much of a problem it'd be. It would certainly save US a lot of time/hassle if we simply released the fully updated one when all of the DLC characters are complete, BUT NOOOOO EVERYONE KEEPS ASKING US TO UPDATE IT SOONER. You'll have to suffer downloading the entire thing again every time. Sorry, life is hard sometimes.

We're strongly considering offering the art compendium for sale on its own. We'll probably do that pretty soon, but I don't have a solid date to give you.

We're strongly considering offering the art compendium for sale on its own. We'll probably do that pretty soon, but I don't have a solid date to give you.

I LOVE YOU RENDER! I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!

Reactions: earlfriend
Sorry for asking but when are the voice packs going to be released?

Sorry for asking but when are the voice packs going to be released?

We don't know when exactly. Some of the scripts have been finalized, but none of them have been recorded yet.

Reactions: Ronus
i just downloaded the updated compendium and it said the file was corrupt :(

I assume the soundtrack will be updated once more after the final tracks are produced, in which case I expect the third iteration of the soundtrack to be titled "Skullgirls Original Soundtrack Plus R."

Reactions: Ronus
YAY, now I feel even worse that I wasn't able to fund money for the DLC characters. Ho-ray for that!

Reactions: Arcana
did the download filee for the compendium get fixed now? dont wanna download it all again for it to be corrupt a second time.

Thanks for the heads up on the problems with the file. I'll make sure the people who handle that will take care of it ASAP.

So is this fixed? I checked yesterday and it was still giving me problems on 7zip. I guess at this point I can wait until Eliza shows up, though.

id like to know this too as i had problems with it a couple of weeks ago. i posted on the facebook page too and didnt get a response.

While i'd love to be able to purchase the compendium, I'd also like to be able to purchase the sketchbook that was also an IGG reward, more so then the compendium.