• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

a place where i post stuff to do instead of forgetting about it

Mao

Buttons 'R Fun
Reaction score
Steam
Mao
PSN
sussex4lyf
Peacock Double Big Band
STUFF TO LAB/figure out
-how to actually bait dynamo when i have catheads out (make that shit whiff)
-how to counterpoke against fugazi as peacock cause age is getting a lot of milage out of that lately (try s.mp? bang m wont reach) (maybe lab this with rest of team as well)
-how to actually apply pressure/mixup cause im still kinda sloppy/reliant on filia to do it for me :) -more general will take longer
-experiment more with l soid + m bang as in wheres a good time/place to got for that stuff
-any better than soid + fakeport?
-less yolo
-get muscle memory for advancing > ringlet dont want no more accidental dps
-git gud

will probably post stuff to remember when it comes to mind

if you play me and have any observations about my play in terms of what i can improve on please say

Also just remembered i need to figure out good ways to bait gregor with dub at health ranges where id get chipped, yesterday i tried to car age cause i knew hed try to chip me but i did it too early and he just blocked it. learn this timing/better options in this scenario