• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

About Annie and her Mother's wish...

Coco

Reaction score
Fukua Peacock Robo Fortune
I read her mother wished for her to always be a kid so she wouldn't have to experience the hardships of adulthood. So I guess before she was a galactic Skullgirl-fighting warrior, things were difficult.

Seriously? That's...that's messed up!
She's going to be a kid for all eternity. I'm guesing her mother didn't think her wish through. It's just as dangerous as wishing "that this day never ends."

That's simply an invitation to insanity.

But still, where did you get this information? I need to know more about the lore of skullgirls.

You gotta go deep into Alex Ahad's stuff to find this info.

You ever see the potted plant that was with Annie that said "The fall of man"?

That was originally supposed to be Sagan.

For all we know, Annie may have been intended to be a final villain originally, based on the original Skullgirls logo.

pax-east-2011-skullgirls-logo-1.jpg

Just to clear things up:
Her mother didn't wish for her to to stay as a child, rather her mother wished for her to "not experience the harsh adult world" or something like that.
The skullheart being essentially an asshole decided to take it literally.

Seriously? That's...that's messed up!
She's going to be a kid for all eternity. I'm guesing her mother didn't think her wish through. It's just as dangerous as wishing "that this day never ends."

That's simply an invitation to insanity.

But still, where did you get this information? I need to know more about the lore of skullgirls.

From the thread called "The canon info thread - what we know".