• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

About HumbleBundle voucher of Indiegogo backer

SonixLegend

Reaction score
Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SonixLegend/
I have received the email about new voucher "Skullgirls merchandise voucher" in HumbleBundle backer page "Skullgirls Backer". But I can't found it in the page. Does it need some requirements e.g. higher level backer or anyone who is backer can get it? Please help me. Thanks a lot.

How much did you donate to the IGG?

Whilst we ask questions I went to get the updated compendium but it wouldn't let me download it

Whilst we ask questions I went to get the updated compendium but it wouldn't let me download it
That's unusual, but not something I can help you with. @render might be able to help, if you can provide a more detailed explanation of what steps you are doing and what error/etc. you are getting.

I have received the email about new voucher "Skullgirls merchandise voucher" in HumbleBundle backer page "Skullgirls Backer". But I can't found it in the page. Does it need some requirements e.g. higher level backer or anyone who is backer can get it? Please help me. Thanks a lot.

That requires a higher tier. Only those who donated $50 or more (except for the Well-Wisher tier, which is all-digital) will receive physical merchandise, which is why you're not seeing that option.

We should have mentioned that in the email. Sorry!

Wouldn't let you download it? Or wouldn't let you extract it after you downloaded it? The latter is a problem we're aware of and trying to get fixed, but this is the first we've heard of the former.

@render might be able to help, if you can provide a more detailed explanation of what error/etc. you are getting.

Yes, this pls.

And thanks for bring this to my attention, Vadsamoht

When I tried to access the page on my computer at home, a screen came up stating something along the lines of this page can't be accessed cause the IPS ( I think) doesn't match. I thought cool that's my computer being cautious. So then I accessed the page on my laptop an when I tried clicking the link which allows we to download, nothing happened literally it was a though I never clicked the link so I tried the save link method which only opened another blink page
So eventually I just downloaded it on my phone and after moving it to my computer it wouldn't let me extract it

P.s when's red lantern painwheel :)

Last edited:
That's strange. I'll ask around to see if anyone else is experience the same difficulty downloading it.

As for not being able to extract it, I think we're going to switch to .rar format once we update the DAC with Eliza's frames, so you'll want to try it then.