• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Achievement Ideas

Rynozilla

Guess what I'm watching
Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
Steam
Rynozilla
Eliza Squigly Filia
Since the characters the main 8 have achievements, I was thinking the DLC characters should as well. Just throwing some ideas out there, but here goes. Squigly's could be "Stancelled [number] many times", BB's "Played [number] amount of notes using s.MP", and Eliza's "Did [number] damage total with Sekhmet".All of this might not even be considered until all the DLC characters are done, but it's still something that I'd find really cool.

Reactions: zarkingphoton
Big Band's should be mashing out x number of SSJ's on opponents that either drop or foolishly try to reset.

Reactions: Rynozilla
Most games have no achievements for DLC because then you have to pay money to get all the throphies in a game for PSN for a completion rate on Steam too.

Same for multiplayer achievements.
Rip those achievements that need you to be online for but they close the servers.

I like your ideas though they're simple and seem to fit with the rest.

Most games have no achievements for DLC because then you have to pay money to get all the throphies in a game for PSN for a completion rate on Steam too.

Same for multiplayer achievements.
Rip those achievements that need you to be online for but they close the servers.

I like your ideas though they're simple and seem to fit with the rest.
So, basically, this won't ever happen?

I don't think so because then anyone who buys the game also has to pay 25 more bucks for all the DLC to get all the achievements.

Mike purposely removed the need to play on DLC levels like Rooftops (Squigly DLC) for the achievements already.

is there an achievement for starting tournament mode and having X matches played in tournament mode

because hey make that the most rewarding one

Last edited:
Reactions: IsaVulpes