• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Air Super Reversal Recording Bug?

fenster

Stop Bugging me about Avatars ;_;
Reaction score
Steam
fensterSA
Parasoul
With Big Band Timpani Drive and Fukua Air Fireball super, if you record a training dummy to use these moves they don't seem to do them after the first time performing them. Not specific to using the "As Reversal" option though its easier to see it that way.

At first I thought it was my sloppy inputs, but I can't find anyone talking about this before, and when I asked about it just now other people seemed to get this too. Everything works fine for other character air supers including Fukua's air drill super like in the video. Recorded in retail though the same thing happens in Beta. If you exit out of that specific training session either by changing character or stage or just reloading the session, it resets everything but the bug will happen again so you only get 1 air super.

Reactions: dMags