• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Switch Alternate Voice Pack for Umbrella and B.Dahlia Issue?

ToyConCar

Reaction score
Fukua
Just because I don't know where else to put this:

A little while ago I had bought the DLCs individually for Umbrella and Black Dahlia, and they're pretty fun, but I noticed that their alt voice packs are inaccessible, with only the message "Alternate Voice Pack DLC Available". There is no other DLC available other than the entire season 1 bundle.

My friend who had bought the season 1 bundle, however, seems to have access to the alt voice packs. Is this just a Switch issue, or did anybody who bought the individual DLCs, on any platform, also have the issue of being unable to select the alt voice packs?

Thanks in advance.

It's not a bug. It's intentional because you need to purchase the Season 1 Pass to have access to Umbrella and Black Dahlia's alternative voice packs.

Reactions: Chrono_Tata
That's a real bummer, since the description for that DLC doesn't say anything about needing to buy it for the voice packs. Just "Season Pass Exclusive Palette Pack".

Oh well. Thanks for the answer.

No problem. You enjoy Skullgirls on the Switch.