• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Xbox Annoying Bug Plaguing my 360 Version for Months

JennyJam

Reaction score
XBL
SKOFFEE
Valentine Ms. Fortune Big Band
Hey there all you awesome Skullgirls fans! Sorry to make an account solely to voice a particular complaint I had with my specific copy of the game, but searching around the net randomly hasn't proven fruitful for me, so I've come to where I figure the font of SG knowledge is deepest. Hope someone else has encountered the same problem.

Ever since ohhhhhh I'd say around the release of Encore for he 360, my copy of the game has refused to update with any newer content, and as such Im stuck with an offline copy of the original game. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling Skullgirls completely, as well as all chracter DLC and things available to me to download from the Xbox Live Marketplace, but I keep on receiving the "Sorry, but you must have all updated content to play this online", and I'm DC'd from xbox live completely. Anyone know a fix for this?

Again, apologies for heaping problems onto yous guys before even introducing myself, but with a busted PC I desperately need my fix of Skullgirls I've got to be so out of practice after 3-4 months. Danke in advance for any help!