• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS4 Any Eu players??

MakotoFudo

Reaction score
PSN
InfernoRenegadez
I started playing skull girls not to long ago and i just can not seem to find anyone online. If you live in eu feel free to add me!
Just message me first so i know who you are :D

I live in iceland which isnt exactly in EU, but it should be close enough.

UK, I'm up for playing when I get a chance (message me on here as I'm usually on PC rather than PSN).

Last edited:
UK, I'm up for playing when I get a chance (message me on here cuts I'm usually on PC rather than PSN).

My PSN is InfernoRenegadez. Feel free to add me :3

I live in iceland which isnt exactly in EU, but it should be close enough.
It should work just fine, my PSN is InfernoRenegadez. Feel free to add me ^^

Add me. It would be great to get a PS4 EU group going.

Well looks like I am one year late :/ just bought Skullgirls on PS4 and was looking for online players and seems like they are all on Steam. I hope some people are active on PSN and from EU. My Psn is iG_Klotz looking forward to some matches

Also one years later, I'm an EU player on steam (got the game for one week), I tried online today but I found nobody :/, feel free to add me on steam: Sdkfz182kt.
I'm looking forward for some matches to improve myself and have some fun :)

I was gonna say, is there an EU or UK thread that's still active?
A lot of these have not been posted in since like Summer of this year.

I've hopped online to find some lobbies too and it's pretty barren atm, not too sure if I'm searching in the wrong places.

uh any new links to the invite for the discord?