• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Artifacting in Skullgirls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuLLBLeeD

Pyoro Time
Reaction score
Steam
fullbleed
PSN
nFuLLBLeeD
Ms. Fortune Unknown Eliza
edit: I HAD ANTI-ALIASING FORCED ON IN MY VIDEO CARD DRIVERS. I TURNED IT OFF AND IT FIXED IT. MODS PLEASE DELETE/CLOSE THIS THREAD

@Flotilla and whoever else can do that for me, thanks
I'm not sure this is a bug, but it was not happening before and now it is and I don't know why.

I'm getting artifacting (or whatever you call these weird lines) in Skullgirls and I didn't used too before. I restarted my computer and tried several other games to make sure it wasn't my video card. It is not my video card. My video card is running at normal temps, and it doesn't happen in any other games so I know its Skullgirls. Here are some screenshots of what I'm talking about:

mLMoegW.jpg

uvtkkK6.jpg

BKYPkVI.jpg

Does anybody have any idea why this is happening or how to fix it?

Last edited:
I had these too when I put Skullgirls on the new pc. For what I remember, the problem was related to the screen resolution(a big ass tv). Play with the video options and see what you get, that's how I fixed it.

I had anti-aliasing forced on in my video card drivers! Whoops! My bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.