• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Aug 30, 2014] STL BarWarz Presents The Weapon X Summit: Fight In August (St. Louis, MO)

evilben

Patron Saint #1
Reaction score
Filia Cerebella
Greetings once again, Midwestern fighting game fans!

STL BarWarz's monthly grudge series is BACK! The 1st Weapon X Summit for USF4 should be a blast! We're also running UMVC3 and in a featured slot, SKULLGIRLS: ENCORE! All games are $10 for entry. Be on the look out for updates here for possible additional side tournaments to be added as well.

Times:
DOORS - NOON
ULTRA SF IV - 1:30 pm [$10]
SKULLGIRLS ENCORE - 2:00 pm [$10]
UMVC 3 - 3:00 pm [$10]

skullgirls will have at least a 60$ pot bonus

/https://www.facebook.com/events/660268207395043/

Last edited:
Not 100% sure I can go, but if I can, will this be on beta (unless Eliza comes out afore then)?

it will be on whatever version is current for console. we will probably have at least one laptop with beta on it for casuals, though.

4v4 KC vs STL triple runback :O

yea im hoping to stream it. ill talk with the organizers saturday or monday to iron out more of the details and update the post when i know more.

Reactions: FuLLBLeeD
u all rdy 2 get rekt