• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Aug 8, 2015] Sacramento CFD Tournament Aug 8, 2015 (Sacramento Ca,)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clawmaster

Reaction score
Website
www.clawmasterart.com
Steam
Clawmaster
Squigly Big Band
Hey so I wanted to make this post to let any other norcal SG players know. So the TO of CFD has invited the norcal SG crew to come by his tournament on Aug. 8th. He's been running these tournies for awhile now, and is now finally opening up room for us to host our own shin dig. They also have plenty of other tournaments there as well. I copy and post what is described:

Hey everybody! Gamerz Phunk Lab is letting us host another tournament there, and we are hoping to make this one a bigger success than the last one. With the help from our communities, this will be a fun event! We will be running tournaments for Guilty Gear Xrd, Mortal Kombat X, Killer Instinct, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, and Ultra Street Fighter IV!

When:
Saturday
August 8th, 2015
Signups start at noon and brackets start at 2pm.

Where:
Gamerz Phunk Lab
4730 Natomas Blvd Ste 130
Sacramento Ca, 95835
916-419-1910

Cost:
Spectating: FREE!!!!

Venue Fee: $5. This is for tournaments and casuals. Casuals are free, but only if there is room during or after tournaments

WE NEED HELP WITH SETUPS! PS4s, XBOX360s, and XBONES. Please bring them if you can! The first 8 people who bring setups will have the venue fee waived! we also have 4 Monitors attached to the wall that we can use for casuals, so please bring setups for casuals as well.

Tournament Fees:

MKX: $5- pot split between top 3 70/20/10
USFIV: $5- pot split between top 3 70/20/10
KI: $5- pot split between top 3 70/20/10
Xrd: $5- pot split between top 3 70/20/10
UMVC3: $5- pot split between top 3 70/20/10

Rules:

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 [360]
- BYOC
- Double Elimination
- 3/5 for all matches
- Loser can change his/her character

Killer Instinct [XBONE]
- BYOC
- Double Elimination
- 2/3 matches with 3/5 for Winner's, Loser's, and Grand Finals

Ultra Street Fighter IV [360/PS4]
- USFIV will most likely be played on both systems, but we will try to have all 360 setups.
- BYOC
- Double Elimination

Guilty Gear Xrd [PS3]
- BYOC
- Double Elimination

Mortal Kombat [PS4]
- BYOC
- Double Elimination
- 3/5 for all matches

If you have any questions about the rules or the event, please let us know! We hope to see you all there!

I know @Negus Eyoel is going to set this up, and I Plan to go to. So anyone in the norcal area want to come through, sound off below!

Anyone from the South Bay driving? I'm willing to pay for gas/food for a ride......

An administrator or the event organizer has deleted this event from the system.

This thread has now been automatically locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.