• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Aug 9, 2014] Rock'em Sock'em (ReSe) Monthly Tournament (Charlotte, NC)

guitalex2007

Reaction score
Steam
guitalex2007
PSN
guitalex2007
XBL
guitalex2010
From the Facebook Event Page:

"Registration starts at 12pm.

Registration is live up to the day of for those of you who have to wait to register.

www.prodigigaming.com/registration

Venue is $10
Games are:
Majors: $10
Minors: $5
and Casuals: $5

There is a $50 pot bonus for KI and Persona4 when they hit a 12 man bracket. Tell your friends and let's have a nice bracket for these games!!

!!!ALL CAPCOM GAMES RUN ON 360!!!

Alexis A. Rivera-Montalvo [OP Note: that's me mofos, so show up since Brian was so nice to post this on Facebook for all of NC, SC and neighboring states to see!] will be in attendance with Skull Girls to teach and have some fun so if you are looking to get into SG or looking to play some high level opponents then this is the ReSe for you.

We should also have UNIB there as well so we will be able to have a tourney for it depending on hype for it.

Thanks again for your patience and I will see you guys next weekend!!"

Venue fee is only $5 if you're coming for SG casuals. The event's focus is casuals, but IF there is a tournament we might need to pay the extra $5 venue fee, but the tournament itself would be free. If you bring new players they might walk out with a Steam gift copy of the game!

Here's a tiny map of the place along with where to park.
332s207.jpg

@LayZ @RubberyRisette Ok guys I've just received news that the event is canceled. There must have been an emergency of sorts.

However I'm in the area and bored. What do we do?

We could meet up at the Gamer's Room. I'm bringing a friend that wants to play there.

Gamer's Room - 929 Concord Pkwy S, Concord, NC 28027

Last edited: